Bro T. Neil
"Global Impact" is about influence. The widow Impacted Jesus with her mite and not by might. Jesus transferred the impact it had on him to the twelve. He summoned the attention of the twelve to her commitment, hoping to affect them with the effect it had on him. It was not her affluence but the future global influence she would have, for generations to come to follow.
Global Impact has two meanings.It means to bring into existence so as to produce results.
To achieve results by influence
The widow had no support and exemplified the definition of Global Impact. She impacted the God of the Whole Universe (She did it unto me). She opened up a "NEW FRONTIER" of in-service for the master. She influenced him with her sacrifice, commitment, dedication and service. The coffer increased while she decreased by what she released for his service.
Her Reward: she went home justified with divine favor by giving up her farthing.
Secondly, the New Frontier is not about gold rush but soul rush. The Master's business requires haste.
The New Frontier Global Impact will be measured by its influence on the world stage and not by its affluence. This new generation will not be impressed with our master piece presentations. They will be impacted by the Peace from the Master and not master piece presentations.
Global Impact in a world that is shrinking by technology must be matched with the New Frontier "Widening Vision" across historical divisional boundaries. Let the vision of the New Frontier expands as the cultural world shrinks by mass immigration and refugee's ingress into the free world.
"Our dreams are the sequel of our waking knowledge…Ralph Waldo Emerson".
- Mt 28:19-20: Global Impact: Is to focus on conviction and not ethnic contradictions.
- Racism in evangelism is indefensible on the grounds of Mt28:19-20
- Prejudice in outreach is indefensible on moral grounds of Acts 10:34-35
- Discriminations discipleship is indefensible on ethical grounds of Acts 17:26-31 ( please look up the references)
Moral of the Widow' story"
God is not impressed by the mighty or the affluent; but by the commitment and dedications of those who place his business as priority above their basic needs;
Neil's quote: Global Impact
"It's not by might or by affluence but by mite and influence"
- Commitment is affective influence, that make others adapt to our Global New Frontier' vision
- Dedication is the effect that produces an outcome that achieve results by influence